Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Haircut

As you all know, I am very attached to Mason's long curls. I absolutely love them and think they are adorable. However, it was getting to the point where I had to use conditioner on his hair because it was too long. And then, on our airplane ride to Idaho, someone called him a she. So, we decided that it was time for the curls to be tamed...My dad made an appointment with the girl that does his hair and in we went.

Mason didn't like the spray bottle...

Once the spray stopped, he didn't mind sitting there. Plus he got a sucker so that definitely helped!
Look how long that hair is!
His little tongue is all over that sucker!

So, when all was said and done, Mason's hair is now shorter but I can't say that it is any more manageable. In fact, I think it is worse because now the top of his head is curlier than it used to be. I still can't comb it and make it look neat. However, I do think it makes him look a little older and wiser with his short hair.
I'll miss you, my blonde curls!

1 comment:

  1. Mason looks like a BIG BOY now.....I would miss his curls too, did you save some of his hair???? I cried when Caleb got his first haircut...he was only like 4 months old...the kid was a monkey..lol :)

    ReplyDelete