Monday, August 16, 2010

2 Year Pictures

Kristin and I took Mason to get some pictures taken. Kristin bought Mason a new outfit for his birthday and so we wanted him to wear it for his pictures. However, the whole picture taking experience was awful this time! Mason would not cooperate at all and he spent a lot of time crying. That being said, I still think he looks pretty adorable.

This one just looks like he has a little attitude, like you can't make me smile.
I wasn't planning on being in any pictures but since Mason kept crying, I held him. This one has to be in black & white because we completely clashed.
I like this one because I think his pose looks kinda cute. Plus, he never makes sad faces like this so it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

3 comments:

  1. Cute lil Boy....I cannot believe he was so sad about it!!!! And i am in LOVE with the pic of you and Mason!!!! You are brave to even go get pictures done...i don't even try anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Nice of you to tell me you had a blog. j/k! Mason looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I wanted to surprise you with my comment on yours :)

    ReplyDelete