Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I do this

Mason has this new thing where he just likes to yell. He likes to
yell just to hear it, I think. It drives me crazy! He is loud and it
is obnoxious and I can't figure out how to get him to stop.

So, the other day Mason was doing his screaming and Brad sits down
with Mason and tells him, "That hurts my ears, and
mom's ears, and Kristin's ears. Please don't scream."
So Mason looked at Brad like he was stupid and
says, "I do this" and stuck his fingers in his ears!
What a booger!

Mason has also started saying his name and talking a lot, just blabbing all the time.
He calls himself MayMay. So I had him in his high chair eating dinner and all of a sudden
he says, "I'm MayMay. Whoo-hoo!" I'm so glad that he enjoys being himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment