Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Snow Day

Last Friday Brad took Mason up to Brianhead for the day with his friend Jared and his daughter Madison. They had a cabin to stay at and spent the day playing in the snow with the kids.

Brad found a snow suit in the cabin for Mason to wear...I think it was a size 6, but it worked out OK.
Checking out the hill
Too cute together. Mason keeps talking about Madison, but I think he misunderstood her name because he won't stop calling her "Menace", haha.

Snowball fight!!
Here is a little video of Mason and Brad sledding...I don't know how good the quality is, but enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at snow pictures in June....not so much when i can see it our my window in January. Looks like you had Fun!!!! Mason is so cute in that snowsuit :)

    ReplyDelete