Friday, September 30, 2011

A little trip to Idaho


The Monday following Morgan's blessing, I drove up to Idaho with Mason and Morgan with my family. We took along Mason's little potty since he was still unsure about the big one. I wish I had a picture of him sitting on it on the side of the freeway but i didn't get my camera out in time, so here he is in a parking lot. :)
 The kids did so good on the drive and Mason was ready to run around my parent's big yard when we got there. He really loved digging in the dirt with Grandpa.
 Morgan spent some time relaxing.
 One day Mason got to play at the park.
 Grandma took Mason to see some airplanes. He got to sit in the cockpit and "fly" the plane. The wings actually moved when he turned the wheel, or whatever it is called in a plane.



 We had to take a trip to the dairy and see all the animals. Of course we had to get some fresh ice cream and cheese curds.


 Mason had to spend a little time cleaning the window after he threw dirt at it.

 We bought some fresh picked corn on the cob.
 A trip to the Greenbelt to feed the ducks and see the waterfall



No comments:

Post a Comment