Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day


 We had a really nice, low key Valentine's Day this year. I went to Mason's party at school where they made Valentine crafts, played Valentine bingo, ate huge sugar cookies, and passed out Valentines' to each other. 


Mason picked out Lego Ninjago valentines that were sticker puzzles...pretty cool. We spent a few nights writing his name on a few Valentine's each night to get ready for his class party. He is getting better and better at writing. 

 I found little mailboxes for the kids and put a couple little treats in there. Brad and I also made little hearts for each of them where we wrote things that we love about each of them. On one heart, Brad wrote "I love you cause you're handsome like me." Well, when Brad read that one to Mason, his response was, "But you don't have any hair!" Silly kids, but we love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment