Saturday, October 26, 2013

1st Day of Kindergarten

5 days after Mason turned 5, he started kindergarten!
He seemed a little nervous after we went and met his teacher. He ended up with Mrs. Taylor. I heard she is the tougher of the 2 kindergarten teachers, but I think that Mason will learn better if he is pushed. 
 
Mason wasn't too thrilled about taking pictures. 

 Morgan didn't start school but she insists on doing everything Mason does and refuses to be left out.


 Once we got to the school, Mason actually started smiling for the pictures. 
I can't believe how grown up he looks! I thought I would cry because every time I thought about him starting school I would tear up, but surprisingly, I didn't cry at all. I think it was because all the kids were so wild that morning before school that I was so excited to have a break from 1 of them, haha.
 Super cute silly face!


Mason did great and had a blast. I quickly learned that I better have a snack ready for him as soon as he gets home or he turns into a monster. He has learned so much already this year. I think the first week was a tough transition for him but ever since then, he has done fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment