Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Pictures


Here are some random pictures of our summer.

Morgan looked super cute one Sunday morning, so I decided to take a couple pictures of the kids.

Me and my little squishy boy!
 Morgan is such a protective big sister. She is also very bossy and insisted that she hold Maddox for a picture.
 Mason...as his usual self...not cooperating for pictures
 One day I left Maddox sleeping on the couch while I got something from another room and when I came back, Morgan had his diaper completely off and she was trying to put a new one on him...She is pretty helpful : )
 We washed the cars one day. Morgan thought it was so much fun to scrub the car. She even forgot about the sponge and just started rubbing the bubbles around with her hands.

 Mason got hit in the head with a rock one night. He thought the best remedy would be to just watch some TV with a bag of frozen peas on his head. 

Mason did a couple sessions of swim lessons.

This picture just kills me. I don't know where Mason found this lock or how he got it in the car without me noticing. One afternoon I was driving and Mason started screaming that he had locked his neck up. So I had to pull over and luckily Mason had the key for it. Needless to say, I think Mason was scared and learned his lesson about trying to "lock his neck"

My hospital had a picnic one afternoon. The kids had a ton of fun on the bounce houses.
 There was even a train ride. Mason rode it at least 8 times. Morgan thought she wanted to but as soon as she sat down she decided she didn't want to and she climbed right back out.



No comments:

Post a Comment