Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bear World

One day we went to Bear World with Leesa, Kelli, and Dylan. Leesa took the kids last summer while I was at work, so this was the first time that I have ever been.
It was a lot of fun and now I understand why the kids are always asking to go back.
We started the day driving through the animal park. (No pictures of this). But the kids loved it. There were mountain goats, buffalo, deer, and of course, lots of bears. We got there right as it opened and it was the best time to go. We saw so many animals and the bears were wide awake and moving around.
The pictures are all out of order, but oh well.

There was a little petting zoo area that you could walk through. Maddox, the little animal lover, was a big fan of this part.
 There was also a little ride area where the kids could go on as many rides as they wanted. Maddox was pretty mad to be left out of most of the rides so I took him for a ride on the train.
 Of course, the snow cones are always a big hit with the kids.
 Morgan was also too little to go on the rides without an adult so she alternated going with me or Aunt Kelli. This car ride looked simple but then it started bouncing up and down and I thought I was going to be sick.

 I love the boy's looks of anticipation and excitement in this picture.

 There was a little area to walk through with some stuffed animals and different animals furs and stuff like that. Maddox looked so tiny next to the big bear.


 Of course we had to spend some time watching the baby bears play.
 A picture with me and my kiddos.
 Grandma with all the kids.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment