Friday, May 30, 2014

Kindergarten Program

Today was Mason's Kindergarten Program. I was so excited to see
what they had planned. Mason was super excited to have us come watch. 
He kept telling me that they were practicing and getting ready for it, but he wouldn't tell me what songs they were singing.

Maddox just looked so cute walking around and waiting for it to start. 
 Mason always gets shy when he sees the camera. But I still think that he is a pretty cute little kindergartener.
 They sang a song for each season, and then they also sang "I can't spell hippopotamus" and a song that went along with a Pete the Cat book.

 Mason seriously cannot just smile for a picture. He always has to make a face.
 A picture with Mrs. Taylor. She has been the best teacher for Mason
and I am so impressed with how much he has learned. We will both be sad that his year with her is over.
I was so nervous to send Mason to Kindergarten since his birthday is only 3 days before the cutoff but I am glad that we decided to send him to school. He is super smart and is one of the best readers in his class.
Mason is really excited for 1st grade. He told me that he is excited because "you get 2 recesses in 1st grade." I don't think he has realized yet that he has to go all day long though. 
But 3 more days of school and then we can enjoy the summer before he moves on to 1st grade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment