Friday, May 30, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was pretty relaxed this year. Brad and the 
kids got me a gift card to Barnes & Noble and some little treats. I went and bought myself a new skirt for my mother's day present.
All I asked the kids for was to smile nice with me for a picture.
Surprisingly, they actually did pretty well with that request.
Mason made me a card at school. I love all of his art projects.
 



It was super windy that morning so we moved the pictures inside.
This one might be the best picture I've ever gotten with all 3 kids in it.
Sometimes I look around and wonder where the time has gone and how weird it is to have 3 kids. I sure am lucky to have all my kiddos and I love them, even if I spend almost my whole day making them food to eat and changing diapers and giving baths : ) They keep me busy but they also give the best snuggles in the world and I wouldn't trade that for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment